HEARTIEST WELCOME TO OUR SUNCITY, JODHPUR AND BE THE MAHARAJA'S NEIGHBOUR AT ROYAL RAI'S GUEST HOUSE.
USP of our Guest House is that we have Common Entrance with Umaid Bhawan Palace. As Umaid Heritage colony ( Recently awarded by CNBC Real Estate Award 2010 Asia for environment ) is built within the compound of Umaid Bhawan Palace. Thus guest feels as if he enjoys a part of palace ( as described by our guests ). Picturesque location and view of palace, sun set, full moon and garden creates magical impression.
Umaid Bhawan Palace is one of the most recently built extraordinary
palaces of Rajasthan. It is named after Maharaja Umaid Singh,
grandfather of the present owners of the palace. Admired as a grand
real beauty, Umaid Bhawan Palace is one of the world's largest private
residences, served as the main residence of the erstwhile Jodhpur royal
family. The palace was constructed between 1929 and 1943 on Chittar
Hill, the highest point in Jodhpur. The Umaid Bhawan palace is designed
in Indian and European style of architecture by Edwardian architect
Henry Vaughan Lanchester and Indian architect Budhmal Rai (our grand father).
Clearly visible to the south of the city, this is the last great palace
built in India which has 347 rooms. The Maharaja of Jodhpur lives here
to this day, but the Umaid Bhawan Palace is now divided into three
sections which include a luxury Taj Palace Hotel (in existence since
1972), the residence of the erstwhile royal family, and a Museum.
|Only 4 km from Royal Rai's Guest House|
(1) A/C Bed Rooms with attached toilet/bathroom; (2) 24 hours hot & cold water; (3) Meal on order
(4) Broadband for Internet; (5) LCD & Fridge; (6) Daily Laundry; (7) We provide Pick and drop
(8) Car / Motor Cycle on Rent; (9) Reservation for Rail, Road & Air ticket; (10) Well secured area
(11) Guide Services (through only licensed / card holder guides); (12) Pollution Free and peaceful zone
(13) Telephone; (14) A homely atmosphere
|Nearby Points of Interest|